What you'll do
Retail Supervisor in Luton
At Toolstation, we’re not just interested in what you can bring to us today. We’re also interested in developing your talents, so you can grow with our business and become one of our leaders of tomorrow.
- Supporting. Whether it’s standing in for the Store Manager in their absence, motivating and engaging the team or coaching the team to grow sales and achieve targets.
- Mucking in. Checking and unpacking deliveries, stocking shelves, cleaning the branch and putting orders together.
- Delivering great service. Providing a great customer experience with a smile on your face – no matter how busy you are and coaching the team to do the same.
- Asking questions and building relationships. Making sure our customers leave the branch with everything that they need for the job.
- Building a fun working environment. Maintaining our great product availability and high branch standards, while making sure that your branch is somewhere everyone loves coming to work.
What you'll bring
- Hard work and passion. You don’t need retail experience. Just be focused on delivering great service and we’ll teach you the rest.
- A love of team work. Be happy to muck in and get your hands dirty.
- A positive attitude. Make sure that our customers have a great experience while in our branch.
- Reliability. Be there when we need you, be flexible and fun to be around.
- Yourself. Bring your whole self to work and let your true personality shine through
What you'll get
You’ll find every opportunity to be yourself and to bring your personality and potential to work plus so many more opportunities to take your career in retail wherever you want – up the ladder, across the business or into another role in the Travis Perkins Group. And because we want to do our best for you, you’ll be supported all the way with training and development – including access to our very own Toolstation Academy programmes.
Plus, you'll receive some of the best benefits in retail.
- 22 days’ holidays + Bank Holidays,
- Company pension scheme and life assurance
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Save and buy as you earn
- 20% discounts across all Travis Perkins companies
- Financial education and support
- Recognition awards
- Discounts at over 1000 other retailers.
- Family friendly policies around maternity, paternity, adoption and surrogacy
Toolstation. The story so far.
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability
Roles you may be interested in