Kitchen Sales Designer
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
- A market leading induction and onboarding, we will provide you with CAD training, all the product knowledge, support and development you need, to become a successful Kitchen Designer.
- Alternatively, why not join on a 12 month Apprenticeship programme, pulling together CAD training, inspiration design and product knowledge training to provide our valued customers with the best possible service. Upon completion, you will be rewarded with a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Furniture Design.
- Our Apprenticeships are focused on your development and factor study time into your working week, so you can achieve your qualification without affecting your work-life balance. We provide you with a fantastic support network through; 1:1 coaching, mentoring and technical and skills training to enable you to progress your career with us.
- Salary between £24-28k plus uncapped commission, in your first year you could be earning an OTE of £30k, our Top Earners are on over £60k!
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Save-as-you-earn scheme / Buy-as-you-earn scheme / Contributory pension scheme
- Colleague discounts across a variety of our Group businesses including; 20% off at Toolstation, we also have a number of online discounts at leading retailers from theme parks to eating out and cinemas.
- You don't need previous industry experience, we are looking for transferable skills, a passion to go above and beyond for our customers, a thirst for chasing a sales and providing a first class service
- You’ll be methodical and tenacious in your approach be meticulous in terms of planning
- You’ll have great communication skills and be able to talk to a diverse set of individuals
- You’ll have a friendly and outgoing personality, with the drive and energy to succeed, being a strong self starter you will also enjoy working collaboratively with your colleagues
- Our customers are Traders and Homeowners, so with your new learned knowledge of our products and newly trained design skills - here’s a snap shot of branch life at Benchmarx.
- Our success is built on strong relationships with our customers, its likely that you will get to know them on a first name basis, so it’s essential that you can build and develop long terms relationships and deliver the highest standards of service.
- Working with Homeowners, you will produce accurate plans and quotes in a professional and timely manner to really understand their project and create their ‘perfect’ kitchen, whilst keeping the Trade Customer fully updated in the process.
- Using your new found expert knowledge and creative flair, you will be able to ask great questions to establish what’s really important and design the dream kitchen solution using CAD and securing a sale.
- Building a strong network of customers around you to ensure you meet targets, you will also work closely with the external Sales Rep regarding customer requirements
- Not all customers come in to branch, so you will regularly visit our customers’ homes or building sites, where you will draw up inspirational designs on CAD and present them to the customers.
- Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, so your aim will be to ensure that our colleagues and customers leave the Showroom safely, by adhering to all stay safe policies and procedures.
Roles you may be interested in
Meet Jade, one of our shining stars, who since April 2021 has dedicated herself as a full-time Kitchen Design Apprentice at Benchmarx Leamington Spa. Benchmarx stands as a specialist in kitchens and
Taking ownership of your career development is important if you want to achieve professional success. It means taking responsibility for your own learning, growth, and development. Making intenti
TeaserSales & Operations
There are some common misconceptions about sales jobs that can put candidates off applying. Often people think of demanding targets, cold calling and inflexible hours. However, at Travis Perkins
What is customer service? Customer service is the support you offer your customers. Whether you are in store or behind a phone, you’ll play a pivotal role in the success of any business. Typic
Our commercial function is at the forefront of everything we do, responsibly sourcing and buying the thousands of products and materials we sell within our branch networks and online, ensuring our cus
Benchmarx is a young, fresh-thinking company that’s already a major supplier to the UK’s building and construction market. As a member of the Travis Perkins group, we are also part of a group of lead
For us, apprentices are the future of our business and we like to think of them as our pipeline of specialists. Apprenticeships at Travis Perkins are open to all, from people with limited knowledge of
TeaserBranch, Store & Showrooms
Get to know Sam We caught up with Sam, one of our Kitchen Designers in Peterbrough, who shares his journey at Benchmarx. When Sam isn’t helping our customers bring their kitchen designs to li
TeaserBranch, Store & Showrooms
Benchmarx falls under the parent company of the Travis Perkins Group, a leading organisation in the builders’ merchant markets in the UK. Our focus is hiring great people who will deliver a fi